使用“英特尔 C++ 编译器 Linux 版”，您的 Linux* 应用程序可以在英特尔处理器上取得最佳性能。此“编译器”与 GNU C/C++ 在源代码与二进制代码方面保持兼容，与广泛使用的 Linux 开发实用程序（如 make、Emacs 及 gdb）也保持兼容。这款“编译器”完全支持英特尔多核处理器以及现有的英特尔处理器与体系结构。通过支持 OpenMP* 2.0 标准与自动并行功能，为线程化应用程序的开发与优化提供有力的支持。
Intel® C++ Compiler Professional Edition Components: The multi-threading and optimization technologies in Intel® compilers and libraries give the Professional Edition its edge in helping you deliver high-performance applications for the latest multi-core processors.
- Compatibility with the GNU tool chain protects your investment in the way you develop software on and for Linux* based systems. Use Intel C++, gcc or both!
- Multi-Threaded Application Support including new in 11.0, OpenMP 3.0 (data- and now task-parallelism), and auto-parallelization for simple and efficient software threading.
- Auto-vectorization parallelizes code to utilize the Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE) instruction set architectures (SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, and SSE4) of our latest processors.
- High-Performance Parallel Optimizer (HPO) restructures and optimizes loops to ensure that auto-vectorization, OpenMP, or auto-parallelization make best use of cache and memory accesses, SIMD instruction sets, and multiple cores. Compiles in a single pass, improving compile-time and producing more reliable code.
- Interprocedural Optimization (IPO) dramatically improves performance of small- to mid-sized functions, especially in programs containing calls within loops. IPO analysis gives feedback on vulnerabilities and coding errors, such as uninitialized variables or OpenMP API issues, which cannot be detected as well by other compilers.
- Profile-guided Optimization (PGO) improves application performance by reducing instruction-cache thrashing, reorganizing code layout, shrinking code size, and reducing branch mispredictions.
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks is an award winning C++ template library that abstracts threads to tasks to create reliable, portable and scalable parallel applications. Intel® TBB is the most efficient way to implement parallel applications and unleash multi-core platform performance.
- Intel® Math Kernel Library includes optimized and scalable math routines for maximizing performance and seamlessly provides forward scaling from current to future many-core platforms.
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives is an extensive library of multi-core-ready, highly optimized software functions for multimedia data processing, and communications applications.
- Optimized-Code Debugging with the Intel® Debugger improves the efficiency of the debugging process on code that has been optimized for Intel® architecture. Includes new threaded code debugging features and a new GUI.
- New integrated, simplified installation gets you going with all capabilities quickly and easily. Simplified custom install makes it easy to identify just the components you want.
- Ongoing Premier Support now includes online community support forums to speed information flow, in addition to private, password-protected accounts. Technical support, interactive issues management, access to technical and application notes, product updates and more with every commercial and academic license.
With the purchase of the product, you will receive one year of technical support and product updates from Intel® Premier Support, our interactive and password-protected issue management and communication web site. This premium support service allows you to submit questions, download product updates, and access technical notes, application notes, and other documentation. In addition, we have enhanced our user forums to provide a quick and easy first resource to help with most issues.
The Intel C++ Compiler 11.0 for Linux is substantially standards compliant and compatible with the Linux distributions and gcc, and related tools chain. It also supports Itanium® 2 processors, including Dual-Core Intel Itanium 2 processors. Binaries are also substantially compatible with gcc binaries to support a mix and match interoperability capability.
The Intel C++ Compiler provides the following language conformances:
- ANSI/ISO standard for C language compilation (ISO/IEC 9899:1990)
- ANSI/ISO standard (ISO/IEC 14882:1998) for the C++ language
- OpenMP specification version 3.0